Don’t let this summer’s heat affect your bottom line. With Idle Smart, benefit immediately from automatic battery recharging and idle reduction through cabin comfort for your drivers.
Features & Benefits
Battery Protect™ allows fleets to monitor batteries and run the engine for a desired amount of time when voltages get low. Fleet managers and drivers can simply use Idle Smart’s Android tablet or remote management capabilities to program a voltage threshold and run time. Fleets have the flexibility to set parameters based on battery type, condition and hauling operations. The key does not have to be in the ignition to enable Battery Protect and access is password protected at all times.
- Battery voltage range: 11.2v to 12.7v
- Recharge run time range: 10 to 120 minutes
Cold Start Guard
With Cold Start Guard™, fleets have the ability to have their trucks start at a specific coolant temperature and run until the desired engine coolant temperature is reached. Drivers or fleet managers simply use Idle Smart’s Android tablet or remote management capabilities to program a starting temperature, ideal coolant temperature, and restart interval.
- Engine Coolant range: 50° to 180°
- Engine runs until desired coolant temperature is reached
- Engine restart intervals: 1 to 24 hours
With Idle Smart, fleets or drivers simply select their desired cabin temperature and Idle Smart takes care of the rest. Idle Smart automatically starts the engine when the cabin temperature is outside the comfort range and will run until the target cabin temperature is reached. At this point, Idle Smart begins the process of safely and efficiently shutting down the engine. Like most settings in Idle Smart, the comfort range can be customized for personal or fleet preferences.
- Drivers can adjust temperature within a range (if enabled)
- Easily configurable in conjunction with a bunk heater
Fleet managers can easily manage and change device or fleet-level parameters from their desktop. Whether accounting for individual driver preferences or making seasonal adjustments for the entire fleet, it can all be done from anywhere and at any time with Idle Smart.
Performance and Diagnostics
Fleets of all sizes will benefit from Idle Smart’s real-time performance metrics and diagnostic capabilities that show truck- and fleet-level operational results. As a result, fleet managers can quickly and easily determine areas of focus and, as importantly, make the necessary changes on the spot to ensure optimal performance. With Idle Smart, fleets get actionable data, not just data for data’s sake.
Idle Smart In The News
- "Idle Smart to offer remote control capability"
- "Don't sit idly by: Putting idle reduction solutions to work saving money, retaining drivers"
- "There are plenty of options for fleets looking for cab comfort"
- "This Smart Thermostat For Trucks Cuts Idling, Saving On Fuel And Pollution"
- "Idle Smart's New Android Platform Offers Real-Time Data, Remote Management"
- "Idle Smart to Offer Android-Based Platform to Manage Idle Time, Batteries"